Blended teaching methodology:
1. Merging face-to-face and online learning.
2. Experiences range of digital technologies that reflect the real world.
3. Flexible way to manage and deliver courses information to students.
Objectives of blended learning:
1. Teaching methods and resources to offer more effective learning experiences.
2. Offer a wide range of approaches.
3. Students are expected to master the content of courses in their own time, then attend group discussions to consolidate understanding of the course materials.